Monday, January 2, 2017

Happy New Year!

I'm a day late, I know. I have a good excuse, though, as I have been sick. Quite the lame way to ring in the New Year, indeed.

In other news, I'm putting the final editing touches on A Dream and A Kiss. I will be working on the cover art (or rather, finding a good cover artist). My new expected release date is February 1, 2017.

In the newest installation in this series, you will follow Warner Ellis' journey. A recent widower, he needs someone to help tend to his infant son and is in dire straights until Rachel Waters, a widowed single mother in need of work, comes to town. What started off as merely a convenience quickly becomes something far more. That is, until several untimely accidents begin to befall Rachel.

Who is trying to harm her? Can Warner keep her safe?

Well, stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment