Tuesday, September 29, 2015

I met Superman last weekend. True story.

I also met Princess Leia, Obi Wan Kenobi, Daenerys Targaryen, Batman, and The Joker (actually several of these). This list is by no means exhaustive of all of the characters I met. Just in case you're wondering, I didn't wake up in Fantasia, and no, I wasn't having a bad trip...I was at the Baltimore Comic-Con.

Nerds unite! It was really a blast. I'm actually now thinking about writing in Steve Rodgers when I vote during the next Presidential election. We need Captain America, you know? I've got his cabinet all lined up, too. Tony Stark could be Secretary of Defense. Matt Murdock for Attorney General. I'd say Bruce Banner for Press Secretary for the simple fact that it would give me a sick amusement to watch him rage out during a press conference, but that might not go over well. Instead, he gets to be Secretary of Energy.

I think I'm onto something here.

Back in High School, being a nerd wasn't nearly as fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment